Tuesday 28 July 2015

The Balm cosmetics: Mary-Lou Manizer

Hi everyone!

Lately I`ve been trying out different makeup brands and so far I`ve been really loving the Balm cosmetics. I guess it`s because of the good quality and awesome packaging. The products aren`t cheap, but they are really worth the money and they last for a while.



Price: about 20.50 eur

One of my favourite product from the Balm is the Mary-Lou Manizer. I`m really sure that a lot of you have already heard about it. The Mary-Lou Manizer aka "The Luminazer" can be used as a highlighter, eyeshadow and for adding some shimmer. I personally use it for highlighting. As a matter of fact, this is my first highlighter:) and I can say that this product made me understand highlighting much better. This product is really pigmented and it adds such a beautiful glow to my cheekbones.

All in all I think it`s an amazing product and it`s definitely a must in your makeup bag. The price can seem a little bit scary, but that way you know its quality is good. Furthermore, I think it`s like a diamond in my makeup bag and you know they say diamonds are a girl`s best friend.

What`s your favourite product from the Balm?

Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment