Sunday 30 August 2015

MAC lipstick | Creme Cup

Hi guys! 


Not a long ago I was in Tallinn and I thought, that why not to check out the MAC counter. When I finally got there I decided to pick up a new lipstick. And when I was swatching those lipsticks over there, I found the colour Creme Cup. It is a light blue pink colour, which usually isn' t my kind of thing. Not because I don't like that colour (actually this is my favourite colour), but it doesn't suit my skintone. On that day I just thought it would. :-)




Creme Cup is in the cremesheen formula, which means that it's super creamy and mouisturising. The only down side is that it doesn't last that very long and you have to reapply it every now and then.


I can deffinitely say that I like it and it suits even my skintone, which I wasn't so sure about at first. Futhermore, I think this is my favourite MAC lipstick so far. 

That said I think this is the end of this blog post. I' m really interested to know, what's your favourite MAC lipstick. I think it would be fun to try out some that you suggest.

Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment