Monday 3 August 2015

The Body Shop Haul!


Hello!

These are a few of the things that I bought from the Body Shop yesterday. Yes, I know, I got a little bit carried a way, but you know, that's the thing with the Body Shop. 
I hope you like it!:-)




Blueberry body scrub

I personally like it a lot more than the other Body Shop body scrubs. I think the consistency is a little bit better, beacause of the blueberry seeds in it. Also, I like that the smell isn't too strong and too sweet. All in all it's really good.

Vineyard peach body butter

                  
 I'm not a big fan of the consistency, I think it's too thick. But I really enjoy the smell, because I love peaches:-).

Colour Crush eyeshadow

Shade: Be my Clementine

I love this colour so much. It' s a peachy colour and I think it's perfect for summer. The pigmentation is OK, but it blends really well.


Honey bronzing powder 03

This bronzer is quite  popular on YouTube and I thought I would give it a go. So far I've been really loving it. It's really suttle and luxurious. Besides that it doesn't look orange.

Shimmer Cubes palette 23
 
 The colours are so pretty and shimmery. I also use them to make a smokey eye.

Kabuki brush
This brush is really soft and it's perfect for bronzer. 

So that's my Body Shop haul for you. I really hope you enjoyed it.

Which products you liked the most? 
Have you got any suggestions for a new blog post? 

Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment