Thursday 30 July 2015

Current favourite perfume

Hello everyone!

Today I thought that it would be a great idea to talk about my current favourite perfume. Now I haven' t always been into perfumes. I'm not really sure why, but maybe I just hadn't found the right perfume for me. But not a long ago it changed! I'm talking about the Black Opium by YSL.

There are many reasons why I like it. First of all the scent. The scent is quite floral, but at the same time really feminine. I also recognized the scent of coffee and vanilla.
Secondly the packaging is really sleek and eye catching. Also, the blue sparkles make it more interesting and gorgeous.





If you are interested in trying out new perfumes, I definitely recommend the Black Opal. It's a purchase that you won't regret and maybe it will be yours new favourite perfume.

   What's your current favourite perfume? Have you ever tried the Black Opal?

Gigi


No comments:

Post a Comment